An indispensable winter accessory. Be seen, be stylie and keep cozy & dry in these water resistant & wind resistant leg warmers with reflective details.
Pull them on over your pants on the way to the office, or over your lacy stockings on your way out on Friday night - these wool blend leg warmers are bonded to a breathable water & windproof membrane, and then lined with a fuzzy fleece to keep your legs warm and protected from wind and rain. They also have a reflective stripe on the back for visibility at night. And, they are long, so your beautiful gambs can stay cozy all the way up to your thighs. Easy to pack in your bag, and easy to put on and take off - Walk, Run, or Bike, any way you travel, be warm and be seen.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Reflective detailing
- Comfortable stretch
- Fuzzy fleece inside for unbelievable cozyiness
- Moisture management
- Longer length for coverage
- Easily packable for travel
- Quality made to last
Size and Fit:
True to size, and close fitting. The knit wool, cuffs, and concealed stretch panel gives ample room for ease of dressing and undressing, and for movement. The cuffs help keep the leg warmers in place, and the centre back seams makes it easy for you to align the reflective detailing with the back of your calves.
S/M: Length: 26" Thigh: 17" to 20" Calf: 13" to 15"
M/L: Length: 26" Thigh: 20" to 23" Calf: 15" to 17"
L/ XL: Length: 26" Thigh: 23" to 26" Calf: 17" to 19"
Custom sizing is available. Just take your measurements as below and send them in with your online order in the special instructions area at check out, or come into the studio, and we can take them for you.
To measure your size:
You will need:
a measuring tape, a pencil, paper, the photo with measurement areas above, and possibly a friend to help take the measurements.
1. Using the measuring tape, hold the end of the measuring tape against the inside of your leg, about 2.5 inches below the groin at the inside of the thigh. Let the tape drop straight down to your ankle bone. Hold the tape taught, but it does not have to be against the leg. Just let it fall straight down to your ankle, and then hold the other end against your ankle bone and record the measurement.
2. Using the same above method, hold one end of the tape against the inside of the middle of your knee, and measure to your ankle bone.
3. to 7. Take a circumference measurement. Measure around each section 3 through to 7. Hold the measuring tape just tight enough that it does not slip or sag, but not so tight that skin is bulging over the tape.
Wash and Care:
Machine wash inside out, cold, gentle cycle, and hang to dry or hand wash and hang to dry.
Outer: 20% Wool / 30% Acrylic /50% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
100% sourced and made in Canada