*Please enter CURBSIDE in the discount code box on the final page of checkout if you would like to do curbside pick-up*
I've redesigned an ok fitting olsen mask with:
- consistent fit around the face with no gaps
- two layers of 100% Canadian sourced cotton wovens, and/ or 100% organic cotton knits
- a nose wire pocket ( nose wire not included)
- ties that fit the top of the head, and the base of the neck for better fit
- and you can cut the elastic shorter to fit around your ears while maintaining mask fit
- a cordlock toggle to make it easier to put on
- a filter pocket
- the first hepa filter is included. It is one use.
- Here are few alternative materials you can make them out of. Here is a tutorial on how.
- The Corona virus is 0.3 microns, and the filters that we provide filter down to 0.3 microns for particles. I am not saying that these will be 100% effective, as no mask is, but from the research, masks that are made of tightly woven cottons that are layers can be up to approximately between 60% to 70% effective, and with the hepa filter layer, their effectiveness is increased.
- Size Chart is here
- masks fit from children to large adult face
And a little more about the masks:
- the masks are made in our studios where we disinfect all high touch surfaces that we are using, including tables, chairs, machines, door knobs, and tools. And of course, we are washing our hands regularly.
- The cost of the masks pay for materials & fair wage labor. Labour will include myself and my wonderful sewers, Lily, and Myra, my studio assistant, Katie who helps cut and bundle riyoko's pieces, and Dinah, my Product manager, who does all the behind the scenes organization so I can concentrate on design, cutting, and production.
- For curbside pick up, enter CURBSIDE on the final page of checkout in the promo code/discount box to negate shipping charges.
- Curbside pick-up will be at cSpace
- You can have them shipped as well. Shipping costs will vary depending on where you live and how quickly you would like your masks delivered.
- Lastly, I want to state that I am not a hepa filter or mask expert or scientist in any terms. I did research that I can share with you if you would like. I am, however, a quality designer and maker, and I do know fibers, so I will use the highest count cottons I have; And, to the best of my ability, I will build the best masks that I can.
To our collective health and efforts in the days to come.
Designer & Founder