Need to return or exchange, or change a class? No Problem! Read on:
Within 3 weeks from time of purchase in store, or date of receiving it via mail. The piece must be unworn the with the original invoice/ receipt, and tags still attached. You can choose to:
- Via Mail :
- With postage paid and all of the above, send it via mail to:
- For exchanges, please email us to let us know what you would like to exchange for, and we will put aside your new pieces, and once we've received the piece(s) in the above agreed condition, we will package up your new riyoko goodies, and send them back to you via standard mail (7-14 days). If you would like the package sooner or with added tracking and insurance, the cost differential will be added onto your new invoice, and we will refund/ re-invoice you for any price differences.
- Are you in Calgary? Come into the studio shop with all of the above, and exchange it here. The piece(s) can only be exchanged for Riyoko merchandise.
- Class/ Session Change:
- Up to three weeks before the first class: $50
- Three weeks until the class: $120
In emergency situations (rare to none, but not impossible), if an instructor is unable to make a class, we will offer (a) make up class(es) that works for most or all of the students. If the majority of students can't accomodate this, we will offer two alternate dates to accomodate students - and we thank you for your understanding in advance.
- Session Cancellation:
As a small studio, we can only offer full refunds on classes if they are cancelled six weeks prior to the session, and/ or within one week of purchasing the registration. For all other cancellations, we can refund 25% of the total registration price.
Method of returned monies:
For all purchases, monies will be returned via the same method of the original payment.
Thank you for your support and understanding! Thank you for choosing Riyoko!
Questions still? Feel free to contact us!